Friday, October 1, 2010

New Fence

The new fence looks great, much neater than what we had previously. The block is now ready for the builders to start building, but there is more paperwork to do! The block needs to have the levels done to check they are correct and another soil test is required. Then I believe the building permit needs to be finalised with council and Metricon need to finalise any variations. I was informed the soil test and levels were done last week, so hopefully we will be ready to start soon. M have added into our contract an extra costn of $1,950.00 to extend the fixed price period. This is to be removed unless we hold up the build. To date Metricon have had many delays and have assured us that those delays will not result in any extra fees, so we will make sure that extra fee is removed!

No comments:

Post a Comment