Saturday, August 21, 2010

Demolition postponed.

I was unable to see if the gas had been abolished last week, due to not being able to go onto the block when they were doing asbestos treatment. So I phoned our gas company and was told that the abolishment had been done. I went past the house the day before the demolition was due and the gas metre was still in place! After phoning the gas company again they stated their paperwork shows the job has been done. So a few phone calls later I was able to track down the company who actually remove the gas metre and they stated that it was due to be done in the next 2 weeks! So cancelling the demolition was the next step. I returned to the house the following day and the gas metre was removed. Back on track again! The demolition is now booked for this Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment